All Nations Christian School serves to train up Christian students at junior level in the highest principles of Christian leadership, self-discipline, individual responsibility, personal integrity and good citizenship. This school upholds, without apology, the Gospel and the highest standards of morality and Christian behaviour.
The All Nations Christian School (A.N.C.S.) was started in January 1989 by Pastor Volker Backhaus, who had a vision for a Christian school in Windhoek.
This school falls under the pastoral authority of the leadership of All Nations Christian Church. Students and parents are expected to belong to and regularly attend a Bible-believing church.
Accelerated Christian Education (A.C.E.) was founded in the United States of America in 1970 by Dr D.R. Howard, who believed and had a calling to develop a system of education that would overcome the weaknesses of the then present state of education in the USA. The A.C.E. system of learning has grown at a rapid rate and is presented in 145 (2014) countries around the globe.
We believe in:
The inspiration of the Bible, equally in all parts and without error in its origin;
The one God (eternally existent Father, Son and Holy Spirit), who created man by a direct, immediate act;
The pre-existence, incarnation, virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, substitution death, bodily resurrection, ascension to Heaven and the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ;
The fall of man, the need of regeneration by the operation of the Holy Spirit on the basis of grace alone, the resurrection of all to life or damnation;
The spiritual relationship of all who believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, living a life of righteousness, separated from the world and witnessing of His saving grace through the ministry of the Holy Spirit.
- To ensure that each student comes to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ, achieves a higher level of Christian maturity, attains a deeper commitment to Christ and becomes a more effective witness for the Lord.
- To emphasise the individuality of the person and to assist each student in properly responding to himself and to others, to develop self-confidence, individual God-given talents and abilities in creativity, goal setting, analysis, communication, academics and the principals of success.
- To promote self-discipline by training students to be relevant, consistent, appreciative, responsible and thorough in attitude, character and actions.
- To assist each student in seeking his purpose for life’s service and necessary preparation for eternity through emphasis upon Biblical relevance.
- To attempt with God’s help to compensate for any inadequacies in each student’s educational background.
- To provide learning opportunities; this is continuously progressive, thus minimalising failure or the need to repeat a grade.
- To help each student to learn how to live to honour the Lord by meeting the daily responsibilities with which God has entrusted to them.
All Nations Christian School Namibia celebrates 30yrs
All Nations Christian School serves to train up students at elementary/ junior level, in the highest principles of Christian leadership, self-discipline, individual responsibility, personal integrity and good citizenship. This school upholds, without apology, the Gospel and the highest standards of morality and Christian behaviour.
Each student’s appearance should be such that Christ would be pleased and honoured. It is vital for the students (and the parents) to wholeheartedly support the dress code standards. All clothing should be clean, in good repair, well pressed and marked with at least the child’s surname. Our school uniform is stocked by BOUNDARY WHOLESALE.
ALL GIRLS: Each young lady is to be discreet and modest in appearance. Hair should be neat and clean. No extreme hairstyles are permitted (i.e. perms, dyed hair, etc.) At no time may hair be worn over the eyes and if collar length, hair must be tied up using navy – blue or white hair accessories (Boundary Wholesale stocks hair accessories). Only plain earrings or studs may be worn. Shoes should be neat and practical. No lace – up shoes for the girls. Tennis shoes (“tekkies”) should be worn for P.T. ONLY.
ALL BOYS: Boys must have a standard, conservative haircut. Only plain white vests are permitted. Trousers should be loose fitting, conservative and in good repair. Shoes should be neat and practical. Tennis shoes (“tekkies”) may be worn for P.T. ONLY.
Our P.T uniform is available at Boundary Wholesalers